HOME OWNERSHIP FAIR 2023
SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2023
Wellpoint Care Network
8901 W. Capitol Drive
COME LEARN ABOUT:
- Down Payment & Closing Cost Grants up to $10,000
- $20,000 Forgivable loan to Renovate City-owned Homes
- Affordable Loan Products
- Home Inspection Services
- AND MUCH MORE
WHAT CAN YOU GET BY ATTENDING?
- Sign up for upcoming homebuyer education workshops
- A voucher for a free Trans Union Credit Report with Credit Score
- Access to Homeownership Specialists, Loan Originators and Realtors
- Insurance Information
- Participation in an intro. to home buying
We are kicking off NeighborWorks Week on Saturday June 1st with a Homeownership Fair.
Come join us and get the information needed to navigate the home buying process and get started on your path to becoming a homeowner. Come and talk to experts. Find out about resources that can make your purchase possible. This event is free and open to the public.
FREE: food, re-usable tote bag, face painting and a chance to win door prizes. (while supplies last)
Barnes Realty Group
BMO Harris Bank
City Home Inspections
City of Milwaukee
Community Insurance Information Center
First Weber Realty.
Housing Resources, Inc.
Land Closing Services
Life Wellness & Counseling Services
Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council
Milwaukee’s Best Real Estate Services
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
Old National Bank
OnPoint Home Inspections
Realty Among Friends
The Equitable Bank
Tri City National Bank
Williams & Associates Realty