HOME OWNERSHIP FAIR 2019
SATURDAY, JUNE 1, 2019
Parklawn Assembly of God
3725 N. Sherman Boulevard
COME LEARN ABOUT:
- Down Payment & Closing Cost Grants up to $10,000
- $20,000 Forgivable loan to Renovate City-owned Homes
- Affordable Loan Products
- Home Inspection Services
- AND MUCH MORE
WHAT CAN YOU GET BY ATTENDING?
- Sign up for upcoming homebuyer education workshops
- A free Trans Union Credit Report with Credit Score
- Access to Homeownership Specialists, Loan Originators and Realtors
- Insurance Information
- Participation in an intro. to home buying and/or credit workshop during the fair
- For adults a Guided Neighborhood Tour by shuttle
We are kicking off NeighborWorks Week on Saturday June 1st with a Homeownership Fair.
Come join us and get the information needed to navigate the home buying process and get started on your path to becoming a homeowner. Come and talk to experts. Find out about resources that can make your purchase possible. This event is free and open to the public.
FREE: food, re-usable tote bag, face painting and a chance to win door prizes. (while supplies last)
BMO Harris Bank
City Home Inspections
City of Milwaukee
Community Insurance Information Center
Housing Resources, Inc.
Realty Among Friends
Sherman Park Community Association
The Equitable Bank
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage